Monday 17 March 2014

P3



For my guide i was using the search engine Google to help me find my images the first image i used was a steam logo and i used this on my front page to help show the product my guide was on i was able to get this image from http://www.gamespot.com/articles/current-steam-users-not-console-owners-are-steam-machines-target-audience/1100-6416969/
this is a article that is focused on the steam machine and it uses the image in the same way that i choose to use it as they have it to show the brand as they talk about steam and there current projects

    then next images i used i got so they could be buttons there are two         buttons and one is the steam logo and this is my home button and
    the other is a play button and this is to play the audio files that are on      each page i got the steam button at













1 comment:

  1. www: the above post for P3 has clearly identified how the elements of your product’s content has been sourced. You have explained it very well P3 achieved.

    ReplyDelete